#6   ^
Old Wed, Nov-08-17, 09:14

Plan: Keto
Stats: 252/172/165 Female 69.25 inches
BF:
Progress: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen24

Does anyone find it a little harder to stay warm at this size? (I sense more than one of you peeking up in the corner to check that my weight is 148, not 108). I know that sounds kind of eating-disordered, but I always run a bit on the chilly side at any size. I'll wear a sweater while other people are in t-shirts. But it just seems to me that it's a bit more pronounced now.

For those of you who experience this (please let me not be the only one), does this pass once you get out of the losing stage and into maintenance? Or do you just throw on more clothes, or move to a warmer climate?

This is new territory, and I am just wondering if others have passed this way before or if I'm off wandering, a stranger in a strange land.

Okay, I have to go take a nap now.

Yup. That one. I've been low-carb for 3 years and pre-maintenance for 1.5. If it's under 75 in the house, I'm in a jacket. Out in the sun, I'm good as low as 65.

I HATE winter now. So looking forward to wearing gloves and double-socks inside...

And I'm hungry much of the day. I despair as I'm unsure I will ever finally get back to goal and stay there. My hunger-monster is insistent upon me regaining the 90lb I've lost. Too bad for it that I'm as stubborn as they come...I may never get there but I'm hell-bent on not going back. Still I do get tired of being hungry all the time. And then getting meltdown-hangry in 2.5 sec! I don't have the "not hungry" feeling you do though. I have to just count and measure out what I am supposed to eat. I will eat it all and lick the bowl, still sniffing for more. Well, you don't get more, idiot. Learn something finally, will ya!