#13   ^
Old Sat, May-02-20, 08:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 155/143/125 Female 63
BF:33.2/28.7%/24%
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleyb
Well, I haven't been here in 9 years! I'm 39 now and I have been eating low carb the majority of the time and it is a testament to this WOE that I'm still only 126lb with not much exercise and my bodyfat is 20%.

I have been lower than that and was really happy with it, but I have resorted to a bit of comfort eating recently. I have fractured my foot and pulled my shoulder out of its socket so I can't do much, especially during lockdown. I'm lonely and bored and frustrated. And this is leading to more comfort eating and mindlessness. Not sugar. But too many carbs and bad choices (I'd call a jar of SF peanut butter in 2 days a bad choice! )

Soooo, I'm back to attack the last 10-15 lb and stay accountable. I am happy to help anyone with this WOE as I've been doing it for so long. Hopefully, you guys can support me too and suggest some nice recipes to try out. I've got stuck in chicken salad mode for too long! I need to get back into cooking fun satisfying stuff.

Pleased to meet you all

Hi Kimberley! I’ve been missing in action from this forum for several months. This WOE does work and works well for me. I’m 8 lbs up and for some reason every pound up that showed on the scale I justified by ‘oh I’ll do better today’ etc. and it became ‘Alright’. 🤨. Well for whatever reason that was - but I’m back and will be active in this forum. I Need the Accountability. That is key! All the folks here are so helpful, supportive and encouraging. I’d have coffee with them all each morning and that would inspire me to stay the course and eat healthy. I’ve missed being here. I’ll be seeing you Kimberly 😊