View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-14, 04:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/mod
Stats: 248.8/232/160 Female 68inches
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default How long to see a result? Anything?

I started Atkins 1/26/14. By 2/14 was down 16 lbs. Had a cheat weekend and now I am stuck and mad.

I do a total body lift session 3x a week. Istay around 10-20 carbs a day. The scales won't budge. So, I figure it must be inches, right? I measured yesterday and the only inches lost was around my chest where I don't need to lose! Everything else measures same or bigger.

My husband has only been lifting for last 3 weeks, eats whatever, has lost inches and has an amazing bicep popping through. He doesnt need to lose weight but of course reaping crazy rewards.

Am I missing something? I mean I am ok with being a bigger girl but come on. 232is not my goal weight and I want to see some kind of result. How long is it going to take to see something other than a loss in my chest?

Apparently I look better, I DO feel better but now I feel like my family might just be telling I look better because the scales and the tape measure show relatively no change. I have been walking around with my head held high like I am really doing something and now yesterday I skipped my workout because I feel like an idiot.
Sponsored Links