View Single Post
  #3006   ^
Old Thu, Dec-19-19, 05:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Thurs morning!

Nic- - You know I wondered how the entire BIL/ Inlaw thing would play out. I hoped it wouldn't happen SO SOON! Sighhhhhhhhh........ Like TRIG said, remember they worked it out and wanted it to play out like this. But then again I don't think anyone saw them both declining in such a rapid way! Hugs to you!!!!
I hear ya on the DH and down sizing in $$- I am hearing more and more people are out of work period. At least that is not his situation. I know if you are doing the budget- you all are in fine shape!
Cleaning lady- I would politely let her go. Nope, I would not pay for a service that is not what I need. Plus is is so annoying to me when people can't speak English, can't preform a standard job, yet what all the benefits. Trust me I am all about giving people an opportunity. But they still need to do the work!
A perfect example- the lawn care company that was hired to take care of the community is a Mexican owned and they don't speak English. However, they do a super job. So it boils down to performance. I got off on a tangent there! But I would be polite, but replace your cleaning lady!
LOLOLOLOL- I was trying to marry off your DS21!!!!! LOLOL- I know........ he is still a kid!
Speaking of married kids, how is DD doing? You haven't spoken of her lately.

TRIG- - I agree your Christmas list was funny! Are you finally done? Do you and the Pork Chop exchange gifts?
How are you feeling lately? Still cruising alone on your perfect plan?
I am growing gills here!!!!!

Lori-
- Are you getting to sleep in these days? You seem a bit quiet on the thread! Maybe you are hunkering down as the cold seems to have blanketed the country!!!!!! It is BRUTAL HERE!!!!
How is everything going?

Blue- I am tinkled pink for you and your phone! I am going to text you!!!! HAHAHAHAH- just to get you in the habit!!! HAHAH
I truly think you are going to love it.
You can also You tube how to use it and all the bells and whistles. I You Tube anything I want to learn about! Truly everything is on You tube.
-------------------------------------------------------
ALL- I just want to clarify what I am doing. So basically in a nut shell I am doing discharge planning for patients coming out of the hospital. I will be setting up Skilled nursing stays, transportation, doctors visits, home health care, any DME needs. I will be a float for the entire hospital (it is small). They told me they really had a need in the Cardiac Observation unit and Med surge. Basically discharge planning is the same regardless of where I happen to be unit wise.

Everyone there is sweet as can be. But I am TIRED. I don't think I have recovered from that 2 day long drive then 2 days of unpacking and hauling everything up 3 flights of steps. I am SO ready for the weekend. Then orientation for 3 solid days - urghhhhhhhh

I am so glad for the experience to be here. The timing is perfect. I am just needing so real rest. I will be honest I miss my bed, and MY things. I am grateful for this experience, but I dunno..... it is hard to put into words.
I face timed my son last night and it was nice! Spoke to my DD for almost an hour last night too. She has had it rough since I have left.
She and the little one ended up getting the stomach flu. After two days of that she had issues swallowing and went to the ER. They took a lot of blood work and did an Ultrasound on her neck. It came back positive for issues with her thyroid and she has nodules that look suspicious. Sighhhhhhhhh And I am 1000 miles away.

She has a follow up appt. with an Endo doctor to have that looked at. She is having a rough time. Meanwhile the SIL- had a bad reaction to some new meds and seizure while driving her to th eER. So SHE had to haul him in to ER as well. All while dealing with 2 babies. So hard to be 1000 miles from home. But she is an adult...... grhhhhhhhh

I am growing gills here. Salmon for dinner. Doing SO well with the WOE right now. These steps are not as bad- and I am sorta happy to have some exercise. It is the multiple trips that get me! But a few trips here and there- Awesome!
I was really craving some good old fashion vegetable soup last night and couldn't find any. I have YET to go truly grocery shopping. I have nothing in the kitchen yet. That is on the TO DO list for this weekend. So I have been making good choices when I pick something up. The fish market on the corner has been a godsend!

Ok- gotta run- taking my coffee to my bath!