View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-16, 04:01

Plan: Atkins, sort of
Stats: 184/166/152 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 56%

I never quite made goal. I wanted to be a size 12 at around 63kg but being below 70 and a size 14 is way better than being fat. I was 68.9 this morning, which is better than 69.8, where I was stuck for a while. I even crossed the dreaded 70kg line but moving house was such hard work that I came back from the brink. It's great to have such an accurate scale. I can't persuade myself it's wrong any more.
Now the summer is coming, I'd love to lose a little more.
I guess I need to lose the wine and the chocolate, although I did manage to have them in small quantities during my initial losing phase. I can't quite work out what I'm really doing differently now. One thing is that I used to bring my own food to work and although the cafeteria where I eat now serves healthy food I wonder if I'm not eating too much starchy veg (like parnsips). Sounds silly but I eat large portions of veg with my meat or fish and I guess that can be quite a few carbs.
Anyway, the bottom line is, I'm not quitting. I'm going to keep on trucking. If I ever need to buy larger clothes I'll stay home till I can get back into the ones I have! LoL.