#84   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-13, 12:02

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyrose
Alright, checking back Hubby decided to not quit after all- I guess it's grown on him more than he'd care to admit. I am trying to convince him to write everything down...I

melodyrose, Have you seen: "Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead"? That is a great documentary about 2 guys that were 350-450lbs that got healthy and lost a bunch of weight juicing. They eventually kick over back to eating regular healthy foods but it is sooooooo inspiring.

My hubby and I actually did juicing for awhile but I could tell it wasn't something I could do for life. He stuck with it longer but when I came back to CAD/CALP I now know this is for life and a real WOE that is not a gimmick nor something to just go off of when I reach goal.

The point is to see the damage we do to the body with the food choices we make, the food combinations, and the time of day we eat. CAD/CALP isn't so much about the food or calories, but about the carbs and insulin. If you can keep that in check and manipulate your metabolism to your benefit it all falls into place!

Good luck :0

MIW