View Single Post
  #78   ^
Old Fri, Jan-18-13, 09:05

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Thank you everyone for the advice. I hope he really wants this but I admit a lot of this has been me wanting it and not him. I mean I feel he deep down wants it but he has hit rock bottom so it's hard to Pull yourself out which is why I am trying to help him. Being over 400 starts to really affect quality of life for him- and let's just say that our marriage takes a huge blow from that.

Checking in today- I am thrilled- I lost 2 lbs last night! I am 245.6 today woo hoo! Total lost is 18.2 in just over a month. My goal is to be 243.8 by feb 1st and now I know that I will definitely get there! About 120 lbs left to ultimate goal

Today's rm is not the healthiest it's Friday Haha. A banana, glass of whole milk, protein bar, cheesy bread and a cupcake. I will have a big salad for my second meal. I don't have much at the house so tonight we will grocery shop. I'm going to get stuff to have a lot healthier rms. I want to make a green smoothie every day before I eat my eggs and toast. Anyway it should be a great day!!