View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-13, 19:49

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

How I set myself up for sucess:

I am going into my stretch at work which ends up being 14 hour days due to our commute. I am making a big batch of spaghetti for dinner tonight with double meat in the sauce, as well as enough for the leftovers to be made into spaghetti pie (google it, easy and delicious!). I also boiled up a batch of eggs to have for quickie snacks out of the fridge for Hubby and the kids while I am at work. I have a whole rabbit fryer thawing in the sink for Hubby to bake up tomorrow to be used in enchiladas and curry for the next couple of days after.

I have my meals packed and ready for tomorrow:

B- boiled egg, canadian bacon, 2 long pc of celery with cream cheese, plus I will get an iced decaf americano with cream and cinnamon while on my break to eat

L- a big salad that is half a head of iceberg lettuce shredded up, 1 C diced cauliflower, 1/2 C shredded mozarella cheese, 2 TBSP blue cheese crumbles, and 3 TBSP of blue cheese salad dressing, 2 large meatballs diced up and thrown in. (I reserve the salad dressing in a different container until right at eating time otherwise the salad will wilt!_

D- whatever Hubby has ready when I get home. Most likely more spaghetti or spaghetti pie if he makes it.

Today I wasn't hungry and was so elated at being at 221 I didn't eat breakfast or snack.

L- Same large salad identical to how I described above
D- will be spaghetti, a large salad, a bowl of ice cream or maybe an almond joy.

MIW