View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 20:02

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 257/239/220 Female 5ft. 7 1/2in.
BF:
Progress: 49%

Zuleikaa--

I have been on Atkins for near a year now--got down to 218 from 251 and have now regained 10 pounds and am finding difficulty to stay on Atkins now. I have steared clear of potatoes-sweet potatoes--pastas and heavier carbs but now am having a very difficult time craving ice creams, sugars, candy bars-pies- cakes, etc since I have gone on low carb breads and the Atkins Ice cream bars etc.

Now I am on a search again. I have tried to go back on induction several times--tried to stay below 30 grams of carbs but can only maintain that for 4-5 days tops and then it is blow away the diet again and again.

I am wondering if I would do better on this diet. I am finding myself also craving fruit--oranges-watermelon etc.

Do you have any suggestions for me. Could the CAD be good for me?? My daughter has done this and has been successful. wondering if this might be what I need to. Know I passed the test with flying colors and then went to Atkins instead of the CAD--and she got irritated with me. Maybe she was right. Maybe I should have gone to Cad instead.

Got any suggestions for this old gal here?? Thanks much---Alice