Old Tue, May-21-02, 10:43
Registered Member

Plan: sugar busters
Stats: 220/200/130
BF:
Progress: 22%
Cool

Hi There

Well I have read all the messages posted about the (RUDE) things thin people can say.......(they must think being over weight smoothers your emotions!!) I have compiled a list my favorite things I have been told over the years!

Ps: I am not a negative person.....on a Downer... I worte these down for a smile!

* (When I was younger) Adults would openly in front of me tell my mom "Mary you better get a reign on your daughters weight, it would be a shame for her to grow up fat."

* "You have a beautiful face" Weeeww How glad am I that the rest of me is invisible!!

* " You have put on some weight"....What would I do without these people? I guess I would have to buy a mirror, since I have no clue what I look like now!!! I wondered why my pants don't fit!

* " You know I would never say this to hurt you--BUT " (speech/lecture) This is where when they get to the end of the sentence I so proudly pip up........Good if you dont want to hurt me , we won't go there, will we? ..... (Smiling the whole time) It kinda turns the table around.

* "Why dont you just stop eating" Well ....I plan on doing that as soon as you stop breathing!! People don't understand. If you have a drug problem.....Stop taking drugs!! You do not have to have them to live.....However you do have to eat. If you are a drug addict . Stay away from people or situations that may influence you. FOOD is everywhere ! (try one time to avoid places there might be food) Good luck! (LOL)

Overall in my life I have found that others who are so quick to judge usually have issues of there own.
People in the past who have hurt my feelings got the gradification of knowing it had hurt me. Now.. I have adapted a new attitude.......
" If someone slaps my face, I'll kiss there cheek"
It really works in all situations...Although some people probley will think your crazy...thats ok...It scares the other RUDE people off !! ......Oh the power of a smile!
Raindancer