Old Mon, Jul-02-07, 06:31
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfPass
I am so thrilled to see you back Sarar. I am not a hige poster, but LOVED your "after losing a significant amount of weight" thread. I can so relate to so much of what you have posted!
I have heard that "Menopause" is a great show and would love to see it.
I LOVE my arms now..they are very muscular and toned looking. I think they were aways muscular because of the work I do caring for my horses, but now that the layer of fat is off they are buff looking!!! I love the way my flat tummy looks in clothing, but naked it is not exactly buff. I spent so many years obese and not really living life..the self confidence that comes with being in shape is incredible!

First of all....I'm glad to see the "P" in your name...I would get just too tickled if you removed it.

Thank you for kind words. I am glad to be back on this forum and have revived the Have you... thread. I can't help it. A year in to maintenance and I am STILL making wonderful discoveries about being thin. It sounds like your are too! Great arms! That is a biggie! So many people have problems with loose skin. I don't have the loose skin, but I am wanting to work at getting what you have. Working with horses, eh? Gosh, I don't have access to that. I do wrangle my animals....but a miniature dachshund, four tree frogs, a stud of a chameleon, and a cranky parrot don't seem to be having the same effect you experiencing. Can you give us some other tips?
Sara<><
Sponsored Links