View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Jun-18-04, 10:52
Registered Member

Plan: Pesco vegetarian/lowcarb
Stats: 180/175/127 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 9%

I am called a Pesco veggie, no such thing as a semi , I use to call myself that also, i don't eat red, meat, poultry, or pork, fish and some seafood/shrimp only etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyg22
HI, I'm very new to all this and have stumbled across this site by accident. I've been semi-veggie (I still eat fish on occasion)for about 6 years or so now. LIke someone else said I'm veggie as I don't feel good eating meat - nothing to do with cute animals/animal rights etc - and I'm permanently blocked up and bloated. However, I think I'm probably addicted to carbs and could live off a diet of porridge, museli, pasta, brown rice etc.

Anyway!!! Having surfed the net a bit yesterday I have bought the "New High Protein Diet"book as 1) lots of people commented that it was easier to follow than Atkins, b) you are allowed 40g of carbs c) Red wine is permitted. I'm planing on starting Friday as I have a family party Thursday. I would be so greatful for any help/advice/tips/examples of what you eat on an average day etc. I like pretty much everything!

Thanks xx