View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-31-18, 03:39

Plan: atkins 20
Stats: 127.6/111/110 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 94%

Good Morning....ohhhh, I hear your frustration, but hold on here just for a minute and take a look at what you are doing...
You mentioned strict induction, OK, so tell us which Atkins Plan are you following? Are you charting everything you eat and keeping track of you fat, carbs calories and protein? I will say that you need to give your body time to adjust and figure out this new WOE, bu I can't help wondering if you are maybe, just maybe not eating enough...EVERYBODY is different, I too struggled with stalls or at least what I thought were stall, I contacted Atkins Nutritionist's and here is what I was told, hopefully this will help you get past this phase or at least give you enough hope that you WON'T JUMP.... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

Thank you for contacting Atkins Nutritionals.

I thought the following things we hear the most often when people say they've plateaued, not been as successful losing weight or gained weight might help you get back on track:

1. eating less than 18 net carbs in a day
2. not getting the 12-15 net carbs from vegetables everyday (that’s approximately 6 cups of leafy greens and 2 cups of cooked vegetables)
3. too many artificial sweeteners/sugar free foods
4. too few calories: for women it should be 1500-1800, for men it should be 1800-2200