View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-28-12, 12:08

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

Hi Suze,

I have never kept track of calories, carbs, or anything else, but I have always done my best to keep my meals balanced. When I do have problems with my 1/3 balance, it is always protein that I overeat.

Carbohydrates are no longer a problem for me and I am happy to say that my chocolate addiction is well under control. I don't know if that is because I have been wheat and gluten free since the end of October, but it really doesn't matter since I definitely prefer the way that I feel now.

My weight has been hovering around 140 lbs. for awhile now. Since I still need to lose another ten to fifteen pounds, I must be overeating. I keep going back and forth whether I should do something about it and since I was not home yesterday, I went to a restaurant with my mom for lunch. I ordered a grilled chicken salad knowing I had some ribs waiting for me at home. I decided to tweak CALP a bit knowing the ribs were marinading in ingredients that are reserved for our RMs, and instead of having another salad, I added a single serving of vegetables to my dinner.

In other words, I am not perfect but I do the best I can!

I sincerely hope you find what works the best for you!