View Single Post
  #3075   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 07:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I got up with Gabby at 4, she went out and I went back to bed. I stayed in until 6:30! Not sure what time DH got up...probably 5:30 or so. He's off to work for a few hours this morning.

Sis and I are enjoying our morning coffee and then she'll hit the road around 9. It is rainy this morning, but not pouring and the fog lifted overnight for the most part, so she should have an ok drive. I hate to think of her driving all that way alone, but she doesn't seem to mind. She'll stop at rest stops on the turnpike and grab a Starbucks coffee for a break. It'll take her about 2.5 hours.
She's going to her daughter's to "dog sit" for the afternoon. Sigh......

I have an appt with my Sports Chiro at 11 and then I need to go to the gym and do some weights and a run. I'll miss yoga this morning as it conflicts with my Dr. appt. I also need to stop at the grocery store to grab a few things. I'm going to pop back into the grocery store tomorrow to pick up some Old Bay steamed shrimp for our little NY's eve celebration. It'll just be me and DH and our friend Bill.

I've enjoyed sharing 2019 with all of you and look forward to what we all get into in 2020! (((Hugs)))