Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2368   ^
Old Sat, Jul-21-18, 14:54

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- WELCOME BACK!!!!!! So glad you had a GREAT time!!!! Your trip sounds fabulous. I am so glad you got an opportunity to hand out with the hubs and just have a splendid time.
I hear ya on the perfect 6. However I will say I WAS! I really could pic a 6 off any rack and it fit- except for the size 4 even now and again.
I would be lying to say I did not FEEL amazing and loved the look of my body. HOWEVER I was obsessive about EVERY carb and counting Calories- and running 4 miles a day- and doing weights. - My goal was to BURN more calories than I took in so I was always at a deficit. My body fat with Calibers was 12. - yes you could see ribs and I loved it.
HOWEVER, I was I think starting to get into a very dangerous zone of muscle wasting and heart damage. - Thankfully My mindset is complete different. It's all about healthy now.

Ya the apology was not a SORRY- It was definitely directed from her boss.
It was very quick and abrupt. "I apologize if I did not come across as I should have. I had a friend die this week. It was all so sudden and about her about her about her......... That is sad her friend died. But that hardly makes up for MONTHS of rudeness. Even her apology was ALL About her. Whatever is is written up, and will have to have a "talk" with her boss weekly for awhile about her behaviors.

you were MISSED !

All I am here in SC. One kiddo is sleeping , and MISS AVA - is sure a ball of fire. She is cooing, trying to talk , teething and laughing.

I did some laundry, put on a huge pot of chicken and rice, veggie soup. I had half a cup- my only meal for today.
Going to look at school for a few minutes. DD has until 630- at which time I am flying outta here and heading home. 2 hours on the road and the weather is supposed to be rough.

My Garmin should be in in a day or so- really considering that treadmill again. I just think it is an investment for me. I don't like gyms- and the time factor is also a issue for me right now.

Gotta run!