View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 21:40

Plan: Susanne Somers
Stats: 220/210/120 Female 4'10
BF:
Progress: 10%

I fell off the wagon, too, last Thursday when I suddenly came upon a carton containing 7 big bags of chips that had been purchased and not used for an event in August. I just started shaking and had to get into them. I did pull myself together after indulging in part of a bag and brought the rest, open bag included, up to church. At least that way they are gone from here and don't have to go into the trash. I can't just throw away food either. Maybe giving it away might be a better answer for you, too.

Anyway, it was a lot like starting over with cravings after that. I think it is harder to say no to things that I find unexpectedly than to anything else. I thought that I was over the initial cravings and was really surprised at my reaction to finding those chips. At least I got them out of here quickly.

I have been in this woe for two and a half weeks now, but am obviously still not safe from cravings. I think I set myself back to day one with that transgression . . . not weight wise, but craving wise.