View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, May-18-11, 09:52

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

Monika,

Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your progress and I hope this program works for you as well as it has for me.

Sugar, as in chocolate, has always been my weakness and including it in my diet has been the best thing that I could have done for myself. It is unrealistic for me to believe that I will never have sugar again because it is included in the foods that I like. I have always tried to avoid artificial sugars and fake foods and I can now taste the sugar in a lot of foods that I eat now. If I want to go out to a restaurant, I can order anything that I want without worrying about the sugar that is in the mayonnaise, ketchup, or salad dressings, because I do not have to avoid them.

I wanted to find a program that I could follow for the rest of my life because I have been dieting my whole adult life and lost the same thirty pounds over and over again. I would be successful in avoiding everything that was "bad" for me, but it only lasted a short time.

Dieting does not work for me and this program is not a diet as far as I am concerned. It has helped me get past my insulin resistance that I caused for myself by dieting all those years.

I finally feel like a normal person because I can eat just like everyone else. I have never felt normal before because I was unable to control myself when it came to food.

I feel powerful because I am in control. Knowing that I can eat anything that I want is extremely satisfying to me and I will never feel deprived again!

Wishing you the best,