View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-17-11, 23:59

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

AntiM,

Well wishes on getting past your health problems. I answered each one of your questions to the best of my ability and would like to wish you well.

1) Are there carb count recommendations for breakfast and lunch?

No, if you limit your breakfast and lunch to protein and vegetables, there are not enough carbs to have to worry about.

2) Do I have this correct: RM consists of 2 cups salad, 1/3 portion protein, 1/3 complex carbs and 1/3 low carb veggie. Plus the dessert of your choice. All within 1 hour.

No, we are to begin our RM with 2 cups of salad and then we fix our plate with 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs, & 1/3 veggies, keeping our dessert limited to the 1/3 carb portion, in one hour.

3) What is the general feeling about fats? I've been taught that fat+carb = cardiovascular problems, fat by itself is not an issue.

None of my meals would ever be considered low fat since we cook with bacon grease, olive oil, butter, and even use a deep fryer at times.

4) Are any foods completely off limits?

No, just keep your RM balanced.

5) Do any of you 'count' all your carbs and calories?

No, never have and never will!

6) And finally, since I'm moving against a powerful tide with weight loss, does the scale crawl downward with CAD?

Yes, just look at my before and after photos. I lost every bit of my weight by following CALP.

Wishing you complete success,