View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Feb-08-10, 15:58

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

I am loving turkey bacon and spicy sausage patties right now...with an over easy egg fried in the same pan and flopped right on top...YUM.....i also am loving some grilled chicken tenders with mrs dash extra spicy seasoning...i bought some steak and grilled it, but it did not have much flavor, i dont think it was a good enough cut of meat...my husband is going to get some good cuts of steak from the butcher this weekend for valentines dinner and i am excited to grill them and hope they taste yummy..he is also going to make some beef jerky in the dehydrator...i also like just plain sliced pepperoni but have not bought any of that yet.....I have some scallops left from last week in the fridge and think I need to make them tonight...I will just saute them in a pan with some butter....I have not been very creative and have just basically done the same thing, since i am the only one doing this woe, things seem to go a long way...next week I will try some new things like some different cuts of meat....any different ideas from others???...i know mine is blah since i am pretty strict and not adding anything else