View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Dec-30-17, 13:07

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/170/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Can you use the oven for an hour? You said stove top so I'm assuming yes but if not, see point below (Off hour cooking.)

I bake about 4 huge pork steaks at a time. Eat one, put the others in fridge in a flat rectangular Tupperware (that you could then stack your other items on top.) then you could briefly nuke each one before eating.
I bake with salt, pepper, powdered ginger and gluten-free soy sauce.

Can you use one burner at some odd hour? Like when she's asleep- put one of her cold pots on the counter for 15 min? Then boil yourself up a ton of eggs and refrigerate (another Tupperware stacked on your shelf.) mix with mayo and a little Dijon anytime...or chop up with your pepperoni sticks.

Can you put a crock pot in your room and slow cook meats?
Microwaving bacon works - look up how to do it.
Baking bacon in oven then put in baggies in fridge (now the baggies are stacked on your previous two containers.)
Canned tuna, salmon, herring -- keep the cans in your room -- mashed up with mayo (or if you really don't have room for a jar of mayo in the fridge, then mash up with lots of olive oil and salt.)
With such small fridge space, you'll have to eat up everything-- a roast chicken from grocery store will be a couple meals, then it's gone and you put something else, like above, in its place.

I hope this is a temporary situation for you!

Good luck my friend. This is a hard situation as it sounds like your limited access to kitchen could lead to food boredom and possibly giving up...hang in there.