View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-02, 01:42

Plan: CAD (again)
Stats: 135/130.8/121
BF:
Progress: 30%
Talking Hi there everyone!!!

Nancy: don't worry about it. You can't always be perfect!! Everyone crashes now and then. I don't really crash I rather fall flat on my face in the most undignified manner!! And about the slice of pizza: I was on the run otherwise I would have had a salad too, but I must admit that after the first few days on cad the hunger just disappears. Last night for my CM I only managed to eat some veggies I just couldn't get any meat down I know I should have but I just wasn't hungry, and this morning either. I had my coffee more to warm up than because of hunger or the need to get something into me....

Lowco: I use whatever's in the fridge for my coffee, milk or cream, but I use full cream milk basically for the taste. Low fat milk tastes like dishwater.... and no, I don't get hungry at all...

I've noticed that when people binge they often don't come back to the board for awhile ... I'd just like to say that I think that's the worst thing we can do, because it makes us feel doubly alone!! Let's remeber to come back here for support even if we are bingeing and are ashamed cause just maybe it'll help us get up and dust off that much faster!!! I know it works for me!!!!

Have a great CAD-DAY everyone!!!
Can you guys feel Christmas coming?
Goody goody goody I love Christmas!!!
C.