View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Aug-18-04, 14:02

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Quote:
I had forgot to mention the 60 minute rule. CALP is a bit different in that you only have one not two carb meals but you may have a 1/2 [high fat / high protein] and 1/2 veggie meal when you wish.

Hi Redwood, I have the CALP book and have read it, but the only mention of eating more then 4 times a day is near the end of the book where the Heller's mentioin eating more often if you are having a hard time getting on track because you are so hungry. They would rather have you eat the protein and the veggies then cave in and have some carbs. Once you are on track you should really not eat more then 4 times a day, 2 CM's, 1 RM and 1 snack. Once you body is in balance you really don't have the urge to eat very often. Let me just add this, if you are doing CALP and are eating several small snacks a day and CALP is working for you, then by all means keep doing what you are doing. Everyone is different.

The only reason I am bringing this up is because there are several new people just starting CAD/CALP and it could be there downfall if they think they can and should eat several times a day.