View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Tue, Jan-06-04, 17:14

Plan: cad
Stats: 256/256/200 Female 5' 3"
BF:51%/51%/?
Progress: 0%

DAY 10- loss so far this week 3.5 lb

Welcome Tanya,your input and support will really be good,I think you will definately stop feeling hungery in a few days ,till then just stay legal on cm's
and enjoy your RM-I sure am

Dianne its good to read your posts and advice thanks

Lila are you ok?missing your input.

Everyone who just pops in ,thanks it makes it so nice to meet you all and read your posts.

OK so yesterday went wrong-I think I ate too many carbs at breakfast and then had a black tea before the 1hour 20mins was up and it triggered bigtime cravings and I couldn't stuff enough sugar in my mouth fast enough .I felt out of control and then managed to drink a large protein shake which calmed it all down and I managed to keep within 1 hour and legal the rest of the day.So really it was a positive result I didnt feel I had blown it I just carried on and today was fine.

YESTERDAYS MENU

CS large milky tea no as<15

CM 2 lc sausages,2 oz cheese,milky tea

black tea

RM 2 small packs potato crisps,peanuts,m+m's,chocolate,2 chocchip cookies,2 oranges,large protein shake using 4 eggs,chocolate powder,milk.Lots sweet milky tea.-(Ok I am not proud of this binge but I want to post it to keep this challenge honest.)

CM 3 slices ham,1 1/2 oz cheese celery 2 sticks

TODAYS MENU

CM tin sardines

RM mega large salad,2 lc sausages,cheese,2 medium jacket potatoes with middle scooped out,butter,orange,apple,small bar chocolate,handful m+M's lots sweet milky tea

cm 2 slices ham,1 oz cheese,salad (lettuce,cue,celery)1 boiled egg little mayo

Boy I ate a lot today I was proberbly paying for yesterdays binge