View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 21:15

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Hi Tanya,

Congrats on your first day. Your menu looks fine. Don't stress too much about your portions. Remember, right now you are trying to get all of the carbs out of your system.

Your breakfast looks real good. Don't see anything there that would be a problem. You probably got hungry 2 hours later because your body is rebelling against not having any carbs, and is you are probably use to eating whenever.

Your lunch also looks fine, but not too sure about the redpepper sauce. I don't know much about that. I don't think red peppers are something you should eat at CM, but I could be wrong about this redpepper paste. You only had a teaspoon. If it seems like you are craving after you eat this, you might need to give it up, but if not, don't worry about it right now. Don't worry right now about the quantity of food at your CM's. Once you get your body into balance you will find that you won't be that hungry and will start to cut back on your portion sizes, without even realizing it. You want to make sure that you eat until you are satisfied. One other thing, check the breakfast sausage. Make sure it is not loaded with sugars. Some breakfast sausages are.

If you were starving 2 hrs later, you did the right thing by snacking. You ate the right things too, protein and LC veggies. Good for you.

Your RM sounds good. The best thing to do would be to make sure that you eat your salad, then look at your plate and picture it into 1/3's.. Put your protein in 1/3, LC veggies in 1/3, and carbs, which should include your dessert in the last 1/3. You don't really have to measure this, just sort of eybeball it. You will find by doing this, that you will get your body into balance and all the cravings will leave plus you won't be hungry.

You are off to a good start. Getting thru the carb withdrawls is the worst. Do you have a headache yet? I hate those. They usually last me for a couple of days. Don't worry, tomorrow you will find that you won't be quite as hungry and by the 3rd or 4th day, you will be feeling fantastic.

Good luck and hope this helps.