View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 20:43

Plan: not sure yet
Stats: 175/170/140 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 14%

Thanks..And i do have questions. I've been posting them all over the board all day.

so today's meals have been

Breakfast- roasted chicken w/salad of greens and shredded cabbage. Some lo carb cream dressing

Lunch( i was real hungry 3 hours after breakfast)-
2 celery stalks w/eggplant caviar
2 eggs w/ a little chicken and slice of swiss cheese w/a teaspoon of redpepper paste. I use it instead of ketchup..nothing in it but mashed peppers i think.
2 breakfast sausages (is this too big?)

Then I was starving like 2 hours later and had to have a snack- I had a slice of swiss, i had another small piece of roasted chicken w/ cucumber and feel much better.

(edited)
reward meal - tuna w/ mayo - not too much beacuse i had a HUGE salad, salad made with cuc, tomato, letuce, cabbage, almonds, sesame seeds, olive oil, vinager, a dash of some onion salad topper stuff, and half a mandarin. Fsew.
I wasn't hungry anymore, but i felt like I needed to have desert since I waited for it all day. I had some strawberries & banana's w whipped cream. Damn hubby braught home cheese cake! So i had a slice of that too. Bad tanya, bad!

Is this menu bad? It's day one, and i'm DEFINITLY feeling that carb withdrawl since I've been going a little overboard with the stuff the last 2 weeks.