View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 15:58

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

I am still here. I am sorry I didn't make it yesterday. To be honest with you, I was exhausted. I usually don't work week-ends but I did yesterday. I had tons of data to put into my computer at work and it took everything out of me. I didn't even want to look at a computer screen.

I have lost a total of 4 lbs for the week. I was hoping it would have been a little more, but will take whatever I can get.

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs
coffee with cream

Lunch
salad with ranch dressing
grilled chicken breast

Dinner RM
salad with ranch dressing
Pork Canitas burrito
ice cream sandwhich.

I didn't drink all of my water like I should have either. I didn't have the time to be running to the bathroom every 5 minutes.

Lusana, Yeah, great for you. Nothing like seeing the scale move in the right direction to give you a little motiviation. Some people see results right away after they start CAD and some don't for a couple of weeks. Just remember, you will have days where you don't lose at all, some days where you will gain and then you have the days that you lose. That is why the Heller's want you to average your weight loss. Keep up the good work. We can carry this thread on for another week, if you want. It would not hurt my feelings any. Just let me know, OK..

Lila- How is it going with you?

Gotta run.. Have a good day on plan tomorrow.