View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Jul-13-18, 21:48

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Visited a friend today and gave her my two books to read thru. We discussed them, and she can look thru for a couple weeks.

Her kids are younger and can benfit better just due to their age and starting sooner.... her kids both had a great head start. She refused to bottle feed as that was such a bother, to buy, measure, heat , etc. Natural was faster and easier. This method creates pressure on the upper palate, and that pushes the jaw bones apart, creating MORE teeth space.

NO one discussses the benefits of natural feeding of babies--when I went home from the hospital, the nursing staff handed out formula like it was a necessity...... just WRONG.

The second book is JAWS, a title that plays on the movie. It is a tough book to read-- how badly we have strayed from proper eating habits and proper posture. The change in jaw formation, and the crowding of teeth, crooked teeth, and the removal of wisedom teeth. This is unheard of in 3rd world countries that eat the old ways.

Our kids are the next generation of this, and the body is a bit more deformed thru the upper back, the chest, neck and head. After reading a bit, I had to put it down, it really is a disheartening look at the current state of our dental health...... I started looking around at the people I met thru and a day.....

..... who had a jaw like Jay Leno and who had a jaw like Robert Redford......

And honestly I resent the lack of information from the dentists, and the pediatritions, and the OB/GYN and the dental hygenists...... they should ALL know this information and practixe preventiative medicine.... but dont.

Yes frustrated, yet another failure of our medical system.