View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-15-03, 21:20

Plan: somersizing
Stats: 156/?/135 Female 5.4
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Postpartum weight loss

Hi. I am new to this forum. Well, I have been somersizing for two years now. Before I got pregnant I somersized and lost almost 20 pounds in 8 weeks! I was at 135 pounds (perfect weight for me). I maintained that weight for over a year. I cheated a lot but always stayed withiin a few pounds. Then I got pregnant..tried to somersize as best as I could but ended up gaining 45 pounds!!!!! Well, I have a beautiful baby boy and extra weight to lose (20 pounds). When I was nursing (3 months) I somersized the best I could and lost only 1 pound!!! I stopped nursing and no weight came off. So, I strictly cut out ALL my carbs..fruit, bread, milk, sugar, caffeine for two weeks. Lost only 4 pounds! Then continued somersizing while moderatly eating carbs. Lost another 7 pounds. So, here I am six months postpartum..and have about 12 pounds to go! It is not coming off!!!!! The first time I somersized the 20 pounds was off in a few weeks. Now...it does not seem to be working! Not sure what to do. Even exercising (when I have time). Is it the postpartum hormones (even after six months) or will I never be able to achieve that 135 pound weight again??
Sponsored Links