#11   ^
Old Sun, Aug-14-16, 03:28

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Dr Fettke, along with Pete Evans (celebrity chef with no nutritional or medical background) have been doing a "Save Australia" diet challenge on the TV show, Sunday Night. https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-ni...check-up/#page1 I believe the final episode will be aired in September, and NOW they ban him from giving advice?! With even deeper pockets than the sugar industry, big pharma can't be thrilled Dr Fettke's patient is coming off diabetes meds. To me, doing this now will blow up in their faces...none of it makes sense.

Dr Fettke has in his talks explained the dramatic increase in diabetic amputations and joint replacements he has seen in his career. He said that now he does not do joint replacement on anyone over a certain BMI, instead he gives that patient an LCHF diet to help them lose down to a weight and size that will likely make the joint replacement more successful with fewer complications. His interest in cancer is as a survivor trying to find the best diet to avoid recurrence (or in his case, control). When explaining the use of a Ketogenic diet as adjuvant therapy, his talks are good and understandable for the average person. What does this mean for all his video and website information I now share with others? Even if it remains accessible, if a government notice pops up in search about banning him from giving diet advice, that hurts his credibility...even though he has years of medical training and clinical experience! How can they ban a licensed medical doctor from giving diet advice?

It's all so absurd. We are through the looking glass. We are down the rabbit hole. This action has nothing to do with the supposed goals of medicine to help people preserve or restore their health but to allow the people in power, those with money and influence, to continue to hold onto that power no matter who gets hurt in the process.

Jean