View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Apr-07-14, 06:50

Plan: Keto, IF
Stats: 224/136/124 Female 64 inches
BF:44%/23%/20%
Progress: 88%

"Oh, also my mom died recently of a heart attack and had multiple health issues..so that's a motivator. She ate terribly...lots of grainy stuff from the health food store, juice, etc. She just about hung up on me once when I suggested cutting back on wheat for her arthritis."

Sorry you had to deal with that Ilikemice! But I understand what you mean about the motivating factors....at our age the concept of extending a QUALITY life is very real!!!!!! I've got a similar goal number, 124, I just chose it because it was 100 pounds less than where I started to change my approach to life. In order to get of diabetes medicine and to ensure that I don't damage my body with diabetes I probably have to get down even lower -- according to the 'in the know' endocrinologists one has to get to the low end of recommendations for height -- for me thats 111 pounds. Right now I can't imagine it, I think that 130 or 135 would be a wonderful gift! All the best for making it to those last few pounds if you do decide you want to! Do you still lift weights? I have a few friends on the boards here that do. Take care...