Old Mon, Jul-02-07, 06:17
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by melloyello
Positive parts of my body...I've been thinking about this for two days. There are so many negative parts that I see...

I like my collarbone, my wrists and my neck. And, on most days, I like my hair. Does all of that count?

Honey, collar bones and wrists are important! As for hair and necks---okay, these are the attributes I have to give you a shout for!!! First of all, I have no hair and what I have is thin and fine...ugh! Your neck is a major attribute. I am a menopausal woman so I KNOW about this. Look around you and you will see that necks on aging women are scary!!!

One of the funniest things My Sweet Mama ever told me was about necks. We were discussing this phase of my life....okay, maybe I was whining. Anyway, she very seriously told me, "Sara, appreciate your neck." Then she explained that she and her friends (My Sweet Mama is 78) are very disappointed in their necks. I couldn't help it....I laughed out LOUD, but I am honestly trying to take her advice on this. I think you should too!
Sara<><