#77   ^
Old Fri, Jun-29-07, 15:52
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

M.Y.,
Have you seen one of those plastic surgery shows where they take fat out of the person's belly and inject it into their butts? Isn't that wild?! Maybe you should ask about that when you get your front done...."Hey, Doc just flip me over and boost my butt." It just seems so efficient doesn't it?

I just think it is funny that I've never really looked at my behind. I have been so focused on the big ole' boobs and belly. I knew I didn't have wide hips, but I never actually paid attention to how much my cheeks stuck out the back. Isn't that just so typical of overweight people? We avoid the mirror as best we can, then when we actually do look we only see the stuff we hate. Good grief!

Now, M.Y. and the rest of y'all ...... STOP!!!! Look in the mirror with a detached eye and purposely look at the features OTHER THAN the parts you hate..... I'll wait while you do that............................................I'm not kidding get your flat a$$es over in front of that mirror and look!!!!....................................What did you see? Did you notice a GOOD feature?.......................I'll wait some more while you go back and look again............................

Now! Aren't you surprised that you never really appreciated that before? NOW, tell us about your pretty/beautiful/sexy feature or features. Post it with pride!!!! C'mon! We want to celebrate!
Sara<><
P.S. If you don't tell me about your exciting feature, I'm gonna nag you about it!!!!