View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 12:10

Plan: low carb
Stats: 174/110/110 Female 5' 1"
BF:20.8
Progress: 100%

Afternoon all,

Hello Isa, I can't take anything for hot flashes because I have had blood clots in my leg before. I know how you feel about feeling out of place in a group of fit and trim people. I feel like hiding in a corner, or just leaving. I always have a feeling they are secretly talking about me being fat. Of course I am sure they have better things to talk about, but that is how I feel. At my age everyone is younger, thinner...but then I remember so was I at that age, and these others are the new generation that will some day have my same problem with their diet of eating junk food and getting fat, just because no one tells them what they eat is going to turn on them one day and they won't even see it coming. I have got my 15 yr old DD to read labels and watch what she eats...and to learn from my mistakes. She say's she is my Health Cop...She bugs me until I exercise with her...LOL

Hello Suni. Site is great.I can't take a thing for my hot flashes and I make my family miserable keeping the air conditioner on high, to the point were they have to cover up or leave the room. And at night I only use a sheet, with a huge fan on right in my face with the air going too. Everyone thinks it is winter time.

Hello Steaks...speaking of hot...we have alot of that here too. we have 5 dogs and guess who takes them all out to potty.......Would like to just stay as close as I can to the cool air inside.