View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Oct-11-08, 05:17

Plan: none yet
Stats: 190/192/135 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:
Question

I guess I'm a little confused about your comment that this is making them so much money.

First of all who are "they" and how is my buying mucenix at walmart making "them" so much money?

I see it this way, I am in chronic pain, severe pain a lot of days, or at least I was before the protocol. This gave me a chance, I take only the mucinex, a multivitamin and my hormone replacement (that i've been taking since my hysterectomy in my thirties) as opposed to a literal hand full of prescription drugs trying to relieve the same pain.

I now have many more good days than bad and am no longer bedfast. This protocol IS helping. I can't find any other reason for the relief. Yes, I'm cycling backwards just like the protocol says I would and I can see that specifically..

But again, lets say for the sake of this argument, it didn't work. What did I do that caused "them" to make "so much money"? And frankly What is it that I lost in the process of trying to get better? Some time and the money I spent on mucinex? Thats it. Well worth it to even see if the protocol works if you ask me, and frankly I'm glad I DID try it because now I'm on what appears to be a road to recovery/relapse. There is no cure for fibromyalgia. NONE. With that in mind, why discourage anyone from trying a potential breakthrough for them, just because it didn't work for you? Just because it didn't work for you, does not negate that it does and can work. And for one who lives with chronic pain, if someone told me that going outside in the winter and dancing naked in the street would have given me pain relief, I'd have given that a try.