View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, May-12-10, 15:10

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 74/76/67 Female 5ft 6.5 inches
BF:29/31/25
Progress: -29%

Day 14

Went through a bit of a meltdown the past couple of days. Depression has reared it's ugly head, but I was expecting that so no problem.

I've been having a lot of acid reflux problems which I haven't had since before I was lcing. Sleep is still a bit fickle, and I'm still dizzy as hell nearly all the time.

The good is that in between the periods of feeling really down, I feel EXTREMELY 'loose' - just very relaxed. I thought the anxiety had come back but actually things are getting better.

I am convinced though, that I have nicotine squirrelled away in my body, that comes out when forced. For instance, every time I play tennis afterwards I have a physical craving. It feels as if it is still physical anyway.

I am working through this a day at a time. It is hard work but this time I feel is different to all my other quits. I really feel I have a very good grasp mentally about nicotine addiction, so it has been less emotional than merely stumbling around in the dark trying to hold out with willpower.