#23   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-18, 04:27
Registered Member

Plan: Non-specific
Stats: 234/145/120 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

~quietone

I did try loading up on salt and potassium but I didn't have any luck so you never know. That sounds exactly like how I felt though! Except without the good looks.

Is it easier or harder to lose weight without a gallbladder?

Thanks for the tip! I'm not taking anything to help me digest my food and I'm actually making an emergency run to the store tomorrow so I'll see if I can find pancreatin.

Thanks, I hope so too!

~WereBear

I've never even heard of spirulina! I tried swapping out peanut butter for almond butter but I didn't feel any different, and since almond butter is crazy expensive I went back.

Wow! I can't even imagine just having tea and coconut oil, I'd be freaking out about not having protein.

I don't eat anything without writing it down, and so far it seems like I feel way better when I eat sugar, provided I don't go overboard with it. Very frustrating to say the least. At least my appetite and vision is pretty much stable now. I'm not losing much weight, but when I taper back on the sugar next month that'll cut calories and hopefully get things moving.

~Ms Arielle

I wonder if part of the reason stuff like that hurts less when you do it yourself is because you know it's coming?

I think you might have misread the posts, I did eat trail mix but that was before I went low carb. However, when I was eating low carb I definitely wasn't under 20 carbs. I thought I only had to be under 50 to be in ketosis and I was hovering right around 30.

Thank you! You were a big help, if 20 carbs is really the cut off the frozen fruits in my smoothies were definitely putting me over the limit. The problem is fruit is so freaking good that I just don't know if I can give it up, I need a vice!