#32   ^
Old Mon, Jul-04-16, 11:41

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieL
confession time!! i am very angry at myself; i've been terribly off-plan these last several days....promised myself i'd be good starting yesterday, and i wasn't

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!
back on track, back on plan
nothing but coffee so far today.....lots of water too
i will be having steak, salad, and deviled eggs for our independence day celebration; i will pass on the corn & baked beans

i hope you all have a wonderful day

You never know - the break from low carb may be a metabolic booster for you. Don't be angry at yourself. You needed the break, and you realize that you have been eating off-plan. That is good! It shows you are conscious of your diet. The fact that you have decided it was enough and want to go back to low carbing it is very healthy. You are still in control.

Holidays are always hard. But this CNS plan takes that into consideration. Just plan it into your CN schedule. Even Keifer said that doing a couple days of carbs will not hinder you. It may set you back on weight loss for a bit, but as long as you have control and go back to your LC week, you should be just fine.

The whole point of CNS is to keep the metabolic hormones cycling. You should be able to do fine now, Chrissie!