#36   ^
Old Sat, Aug-29-09, 10:21
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
I have a few minutes to myself. DH has taken future s-i-l out to run errands and have lunch. I thought it was great that he wanted it to be jus the two of them. The groom's family starts coming on next week, so this is the calm before the storm.
DD is doing well not having any sweets, and having my turkey bacon and eggs type breakfast. SHe did have a bagel with it this am- she and her fiance got them yesterday. I am very tempted to have a half for part of RM carb tonight.
Last night I tried a new product (at least new in our market)- a ButterBall boneless turkey breast in a baking bag- sold frozen. You don't have to thaw it out- just put it in the oven frozen and take it out 3 hours later. It was delicious- really moist and tender. I'll make it again- grat for dinner and leftovers too.

today
cm:usual 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon, cheese, coffee
cm:leftover turkey breast, coleslaw, cucumbers, green tea
rm(planned) salad, burgers, corn, okra, beer, water and lots of leftovers from the fridge.

I think you are all doing great. Listen to Teri- it is not the speed or the amount of the weight, it is the health and the control that really makes a difference. SInce this is a WOL it doesn't matter how long it takes to lose the weight!
After I lost the first 25 pretty fast, I stayed at 150 for months and just thought that was it for me. Then I started to lose again and in the next 5 months or so I lost the other 25 lbs.

I did balance better then- remember I am maintaining !!

Later-

E