View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 01:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167.3/162/125.6 Female 157cm
BF:
Progress: 13%

Ms Arielle, thank you for your suggestions. First off I have to tell you that I made "chicken burgers" (patties in other words) last night and I fried them in a mix of oil and butter despite them frying in my best non stick pan that I bought only a month ago.. Why do we do these things - buy a non stick pan the day before we go on a high fat diet!! I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have added butter and oil in quantity to fry something with inherent fat. These patties were made of chicken thighs that I didn't even trim the fat off.. Holy shit...Thats big for me. More than. So, I was beside myself at how fabulous these chicken "burgers" looked with juice running out of them. I cant go too closely into this so suffice to say, I am beginning to understand the beauty of fat in food. is it enough? I don't know. I don't think I can do the chicken skins but will tuck your suggestion under my belt. And mayo!!!!! Oh yay oh yay. I cannot believe I can do may and I have spent today developing recipes for mayo dressings for every kind of recipe as in - well if I dont have a celery stick, I might as well have a finger. ahahahah...