View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jun-15-18, 22:21
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167.3/162/125.6 Female 157cm
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks!! ~teaser, I'm not hungry, my calories were very low, around 600 per day up to even 1100 but good food. Cheese in cooking is my go to at the moment. e.g. today I slammed brie and fetta onto an omelette and cooked the whole thing in butter and olive oil with plenty of green vege cooked in the oil and it came up 23g Protein, 27g fat and 3 carbs and 350calories. I put more fat on this omelette than I've done in my life. It would normally be a tspn of olive oil and no cheese. So big moves for me but not the right proportions. I hesitate to go with nuts as I will overeat them regardless of hunger or willpower.
~mike_d Thanks for the reminder of Bullet proof coffee. I read the recipe last week and I think that would be something I would love. Will try it. Might help.
~BillyHW I forgot about cream cheese and celery combination aka as the celery boat to heaven - creativity is awaiting me.
The 1kg I have lost in 3 weeks of Atkins induction is shockingly low but my stomach has reduced in size. However this is probably just due to not eating bread. I'm concerned its the increased fat that is holding me back and yet apparently I am not eating sufficient fat.