View Single Post
  #1027   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-18, 06:19

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Oh Blue.....I so feel you. I hate it when I wake up with the pointy teeth. And poor DH when I wake up that way! Lately I've been waking up with not so much pointy teeth, but just dragging and feeling sad. I hope today is a better day for you.

I just watched the forecast and it is looking much better for the next 2 weeks. I know I need to get back out in the mornings for boot camp. I will feel better if I just get back to it. This winter has bothered me more than any I can remember. Oh well....this too shall pass.

I had a good day at work yesterday. Just busy enough. I'm back at it today 12:30 - 5:30. Should be a bit busier on a Friday afternoon. I'm sure the time will go quickly. I scored a deal yesterday at work. The girl working apparel alerted me to some gloves that were going on clearance. They are North Face gloves that were originally $30 and I got them for $4.49! Score!! I didn't really need gloves, but I couldn't let them there for that price!

My cat was outside in the cold for a few minutes and now has come in and installed herself on my lap on my fuzzy blanket. This is our morning ritual. I won't complain too much as she has been so good lately about not waking me up early. That will change once the weather gets nicer as she is anxious to be out early in the morning in the Spring/Summer.

Happy Friday everyone!