Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1026   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-18, 06:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz hang in there, the right place will fall in front of ya. This is your home for a while so you don't want to buy just anything, it has to fit ya and one will!

Cheese, yea lucky I can do it but I actually do not eat alot of it. Just with a few meals where it fits well and tastes good Cheese is not something I really need at all and all ZC'ers say if ya cut cheese out you lean up faster but I keep it cause I enjoy it on a few meals.

Dreams, I remember none. A few, which is rare, but if I have that one I remember and I feel like I was moving all the time in the dream I get up tired also. weird for sure. I kinda am glad I don't remember dreams, I don't know why but it suits me not to remember them LOL

Blue here is some sun for ya
I know those moods, I sure get into them. Another day, a new mood for ya!!

Hey all
cold still
warmer yesterday which was nice, melted alot of this nasty snow.
School closed today

all 3 of us are off to mom's later to visit, get out of the house. Might go out to lunch with mom, we shall see, that is IF SHE WANTS to get out also...she hates snowy roads etc so might just be a house visit, play by ear.

I am thinking Spring very hard guys, if ya all join me then maybe we can push it way way early

Nothing much doing.
Made some wings with that baking powder on them, I honestly didn't find them any crispier than when I make them plain. So not a step I will do again. They were great, just not a change enough to bother with that step for me.

Nothing much more to say. Usual cold and just trying to get thru the nasty days. Not moving much, eating a bit too big for being so inactive...bleck, whatever, I don't care, I don't gain but I never lose doing that LOL but will think about that later. I am not in a gung ho, let's lose another 10 lbs just yet. Cold has me hibernating and in a rotten mood and not in a good place to tackle any kinda weight loss thinking right now.

everyone have a fine day