View Single Post
  #118   ^
Old Tue, Jan-12-16, 13:55
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Yay to you Judy. One year of maintenance is a big deal. You've done it for 10. That is awesome, amazing, and (unfortunately) rare. You are not an anomaly -- but you are something special. Thank you for doing what you did for yourself and then sharing your story. Thanks also for time & effort you put in on this forum helping others like me figure out how to change our lives. Many of you personal truths have hit home with me. I've learned a lot from what you have posted over the years.

I'm still a maintenance wannabe - but as you have told me before, I think I've figured it out. When I found this forum I was ready to truly "hear" the advice that you and a few other maintainers put out there for us to find. I'm not sure what it takes for the to finally go off. I have not really figured that one out about myself -- so I have no idea if it is the same or different for others. What ever he case, it is clearly difficult to change how you eat FOREVAH-- but it appears that you are well on your way. Bravo!