View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-25-03, 13:39

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default Good job Kacey!

Let me know what gets that belly gone... I've begun wondering if that part lies in the miracle department. I'm in your ballpark with about ten more pounds to lose and some toning up to do and then it's maintenance forever!

I am going down veeeeeery gradually now, almost stalled even, but am eating lots of wonderful food and enjoying myself. I just posted in another thread that I am actually kind of pleased with this stall because I am eating ice cream with fudge sauce (Suzanne's "almost level 1" recipes) every day along with tons of fruit and all the yummy sauces and things she allows and am definitely NOT gaining. I went up a little last month when I started working out, but I've stayed at 121 for just about a month now. That means I can definitely eat this way and maintain my weight, which is exactly what I hoped for when I chose this WOE!

I figure if I just dropped the ice cream down to once or twice a week and restricted my fruit intake a bit more I'd start losing again. For now though I'm enjoying the bounty of summer and staying 20 pounds lighter than I was in January. Not a bad combination at all!

Keep on losing!

MB