View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-02-15, 11:55

Plan: ?????
Stats: 239.9/196/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 46%

I have been following this plan since mid Feb. I have had some bumps , carb weekends and down right ate SAD for a recent 2 weeks.In the book it explained exactly what will happen when you stop CN. I got my 3 lbs of water but waist and hips still shrunk. I am still very happy with losing 15 lbs in that time frame.

I had had very good luck with VL Carb years ago. I however messed it up about once week and still lost well. The CN book helped me understand exactly why the stricter I got the worse I did. We are also so different so it is YMMV thing. Better than pound loss for me on CN is inch loss. I dropped a size and desperately need new pants again.

I personally love Carb Nite and have been very happy with it even with my mishaps I really learned a lot about what works for me personally. Having nothing off limits has made all the difference for me. It may be mental, physical or both but it takes the "I cant have xyz so all I think of is XYZ right off the table".

There is a very active group on FB. If you'd like the link feel free to send me a PM. I'm going to restart a journal on here also.