#44   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-13, 19:32

Plan: CAD
Stats: 242/189.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitwork
I have read some various recipes online. Some are with coconut oil, butter, peanut butter, chocolate, just depends on what you want but they are supposed to be super delicious and full of the good fats if you make it with the right kind of coconut oil and can satisfy a sweet tooth if needed or just satisfy cravings. Very high fat however but it is ok if you know what you are doing how you eat with carbs people go full fat diets and lose weight, lower cholesterol and triglycerides. Dr. Peter Attia's website is all about high fat diet and how he shed over 30 pounds and was always active, triahelete type but was always just a bit overweight. Once he went high fat the weight came off. He is a MD and surgeon too, not a quack, not a nutritionist or naturpath. Not that the last 2 are bad but no one takes them serious but put MD behind a name and that gets attention!

MIW

I use coconut oil. I can't afford the organic, so I use the Pure. I couldn't wait to get my blood work results this last time to see if it really does lower the triglycerides. Didn't know about the lowering cholesterol. My triglycerides had come down to 144 from 152 three mos before. I was so excited and told my doctor that I had heard it would lower the triglycerides if you put it in your coffee in the morning. I put about 1 tablespoon in my 1st cup of coffee. Not only does it lower the triglycerides, it also keeps you from being hungry. I have replaced some of DH fats with it hoping it will do the same for him. I don't think it has helped with my weight loss. The only thing that seems to be helping that is the changes I've made using CAD/CALP.