View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Jun-08-11, 18:46

Plan: Concentrate on Protein
Stats: 186.5/136.6/136.0 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 99%

Sometimes I just don't know what to do. We're on our summer vacation in our RV and I still have frozen leftovers which is really nice. I didn't bring any of my WW materials with me but I could go to a meeting and get the freebees. I don't have to rejoin because I'm a Lifetime. I have my weigh in book with me. My sister doesn't go anymore because she's happy with the SparkPeople sight and does SouthBeach. She says that program has solved her weight problem. I just can't eat hardly any grains but I do eat rye crackers, some root veggies and a few berries. I have fructose malabsorption and if you'll look it up on the internet, it's a very interesting condition. Wikepedia has the best explanation I think. There's so many things I can't eat. I can tolerate a few strawberries that are fresh and not ripe. No blackberries, no blueberries but I can have 1-2 slices of pineapple packed in it's own juice. Most meat is OK except lamb. I eat it once or twice a year. Well enough of my ranting for today. myrt