#2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-25-04, 18:00
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Hi,

A few of us tried it out this afternoon, it was really good and a lot more fun than the other one (well if playing with sound effects is your idea of fun )
My computer went a little nuts on me at one point, but it was most likely my printers fault. I was printing out the help and at the same time clicked on a link that an other person provided - my printer went nuts and started spitting out pages of nonsense (just lines of jumbled up letters) and my keyboard was delayed, it would type 3 or 4 of the same letter and then kind of freeze - . I don't know if what happened next was my fault or not - I went to unplug the printer from the back of the computer, but unplugged the monitor by mistake - then I plugged the monitor back in and the computer rebooted all by itself - . When I finally got back on line I hadn't even been logged out of the chatroom (oh by the way we managed to set up a sub chatroom ok but couldn't figure out the password thingy, probably just a typing error.) all in all it was a lot nicer than the old chatroom. Oh I didn't get any error messages except when I tried to set up a password protected chatroom, I think it said it was an invalid command, that's why I printed the help because you can't copy and paste the commands)

Thanks.