Old Tue, Nov-19-13, 12:37

Plan: Atkins Indunction (DANDR)
Stats: 205/202/130 Female 5'2 or 62''
BF:42%/???/28%
Progress: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelove
Hi
I love step aerobics as well, however, my gym has limited classes on step. I do lots of weight training (4 times) a week, aerobics, 2 or 3 times and I try for hot yoga once

I would much rather prefer all cardio because I prefer cardio.

I think it is great to hear you are exercising! I know for myself, I can't live without it most days.

Off to write a paper and going to gym in a bit.

I used to belong to a gym and would go at 5am because of kids and life. I love workingout in the morning!! Its only been in the past several years that it's become more difficult to go. Hence the weight gain and suffering... lol I really missed it though. I thought about it so much I think my mind thought I was going. lol

I always did the zumba and yoga classes!! Now my office has a small gym for the employees and an aerobics instructor who comes 1x a day. I started off doing the gym on my own with 40 min cardio and weight training rotating everyother day. Now Im at 12 weeks and my "excitement" has worn down so I started taking the class. Today was just toning but it burned!! lol I love being pushed to my limit!

I know what you mean about can't live without it for most days!! I don't get much cardio in on the weekends outside of walking but come Monday I'm always excited to get back in the gym!!

By the way.... how often do you switch up your workouts?? I jump around every 5-6 weeks to prevent muscle memory and to "shock" my body into seeing results. this is my third round of switching things up and it seems to work each time.